Dubai is a thriving place for all types of businesses. It provides lots of incentives and advantages to investors, entrepreneurs, company owners, and traders alike. An important business structure that really suits various businesses is product registration. Traders can import, re-export and manufacture various goods after acquiring a general trading license in Dubai from relevant authorities.
After product registration, the next step is to introduce your merchandise if you are willing to take advantage of the profitable market of Dubai. This can effectively be done by launching a new product here. Dubai is an ideal place for traders and merchants from all parts of the world to launch and distribute a new product. Traders can expect to get maximum profit from launching any new product in Dubai.
Why launch a product in Dubai
There are several factors that inspire companies to launch their new products (that enter the market in millions every year) in Dubai. Few of these include:
- Wealthy local population
- A large number of foreign residents,
- The arrival of millions of tourists every year,
- Tax exemption and
- Presence of a large number of free zones.
These advantages show that one can expect to increase profit of new products many folds in Dubai by adopting right strategy for this purpose.
Despite several advantages, it is not always necessary to gain maximum profit from product launching in Dubai. There are several hurdles that one can face before successful launch of a new product. Therefore, complete information is necessary regarding important steps one needs to take before product launching in Dubai. The following are a few important things to be considered before launching any new goods in Dubai.
Complete the procedure:
There is a complete and definite procedure in Dubai for launching any new product. You have to go through this procedure and abide by the rules that are framed by the government of Dubai. There are several restrictions before launching any product in Dubai.
- Products can only be launched in Dubai by companies. Individuals are not allowed to launch any type of goods. Therefore, you have to register your company before launching a product in Dubai. You can complete this initial step by starting a trading company in Dubai.
- The name of any new product must be unique and new. If the name is already registered, then it is not possible to launch a new product with this name.
Launch at right time:
As we know that Dubai is one of the world’s best places to launch various goods and it is famous for past several decades. It is the reason that large numbers of small and big companies, including several multinational brands, have their presence in Dubai. It means launching a new product is not only potentially beneficial for your company, but it is also quite a challenging task.
An important way that you can make launching your product effective is choosing the right time for its launch. It is important that at the time of launch of your new product, there is no famous brand introducing its own item in Dubai. It will assist you to attract more customers towards your creation in the beginning. Therefore, it is important to keep an eye on the activities of famous brands in Dubai before launching your special product. If you launch your product at a time when focus of public on items of established brands, then there is little hope you can get benefit from launching a new product even if you’re presenting a quality item.
Choose the right place:
In Dubai, launching a product is allowed not only in Dubai mainland but also in any of the several free zones located here. There are several benefits and few restrictions in both these areas. Both these areas also have their own registration process for launching a product. If a product is for re-export purposes, then free zones are appropriate for launching that product. Dubai mainland is a suitable option in case of selling products inside Dubai.
Dubai Municipality (DM) is the main authority that registers any product after which it can be launched in Dubai mainland. Different free zones have their own procedures and authority for this purpose. Generally, it becomes difficult to launch a product in Dubai mainland if it is registered in any free zone.
Therefore, it is important to decide where to register and launch your product for maximum benefit. A good and experienced consultancy firm (like Riz & Mona Consultancy) can guide you in choosing right place for registration and launching of new products in UAE, especially Dubai.
Market your product effectively:
Merely launching your product in any part of the world (even in a business-friendly place like Dubai) can’t guarantee you to gain maximum profit. You have to market your new product to achieve your target. Dubai provides several good places to market your new items. Few of these include:
- Every year, a large number of events and exhibitions are organized in Dubai related to various types of businesses. These events are visited by a large number of visitors not only from Dubai and UAE but also from other parts of the world. Management of these events allows local and foreign businesses of relevant categories to introduce their products and services to their potential clients. You can introduce your new product in several of these exhibitions related to your new item. This will enhance your chances to promote your product locally and internationally.
- There are several multi-brand stores in different areas of Dubai. These stores are visited by thousands of visitors every day. These brands provide kiosks for small businesses. In return, they charge a small fee or profit share of the sale out goods. You can also launch your product by taking advantage of these kiosks in malls of Dubai This advantage is only available in Dubai and a few of the world’s most advanced and wealthy cities.
The best and easiest way to launch any new product in Dubai is by contacting Riz & Mona Consultancy. We will provide you complete information and practically assist successful launching of your new product based on our experience and comprehensive knowledge of the Dubai market. You can contact us via our WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225.