Dubai is rightly known as hub of international trade mainly due to its strategic location and the incentives it provides to international traders. Trade and business activities in Dubai have flourished immensely in last few decades and its graph is expected to remain on the rise in future also. For this purpose, the government of Dubai is continuously trying to provide all types of facilities to traders, investors and business owners. This also includes making the registration process easy for them.
If you are a trader who wants to import goods inside Dubai or use the incentives provided in this emirate to manufacture and re-export your products to other parts of world, then you can do so after acquiring general trading license. As the name suggests, this type of trade license handles trade of almost all types of general commodities including electronics, clothes, accessories etc. But not all types of trading goods can be registered with general trading license. Medicines, alcoholic beverages, cars and few other items require special approval from relevant authorities. In this case, a specific trading license is required for their trade in Dubai and UAE.
But the main and most important license required for majority of traders is general trading license. There are several advantages that can be availed by traders through general trading license. Following are the general trading license benefits in Dubai.
- General trade license in Dubai not only allow businesses to import their products in the lucrative market of Dubai and UAE but they can also re-export their products in different parts of the world. They can import raw materials in Dubai and then re-export to other countries after manufacturing them in Dubai. This process has several advantages as manufacturing is easy and cheap (due to no or very low taxes) while Dubai has a prominent place in international trade market that increases value of goods exported from Dubai
- If you have more than one product to register in Dubai, then general trading license covers all these products simultaneously. You don’t need to apply for different licenses for all these products
- Trading license make things simpler for you. An example is the submission of auditing reports that are mandatory for most of businesses. But after acquiring this license, the traders will not be required to submit audit reports to government
- This license also allows you to apply for multiple visas. You can apply for visas for your employees. The number of visas depends on the structure and scale of your company. Apart from that, you can also apply for sponsor visas for your family members and dependents
- Trading license also benefits by granting 100% repatriation of profits and capital to traders and business owners
The process of acquiring general trading license is also not a very difficult one. The main authority that you will be required to deal with is DED (Department of Economic Development) (along with Dubai Municipality (DM) and few other departments). With assistance from a formidable consultancy firm, you can acquire this license in just a week. After that, you will be allowed to start trading activities of your required goods.
If you want to start your trading business without any delay, then contact Riz & Mona Consultancy as early as possible. We are the best in Dubai and UAE for product registration as well as trade license in Dubai. For contact, you can use WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.