Free Zone Company Formation
UAE Free zones are attractive jurisdictions for investors who want to have 100% ownership of their businesses. The idea of a “Free Zone” has been established internationally as a model to develop and promote business in many countries. UAE Free zones are offering 100% foreign ownership, Zero tax and customs privileges to company owners. This makes these free zones in UAE the most favorable location in the Middle East for international operations. It is appealing for many to establish Free zone Company in UAE.
There are 2 main types of Free-Zone corporate entities, namely;
FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT (FZE)
FREE ZONE COMPANY (FZC)
The main difference between an “Establishment” and a “Company” is the number of shareholders required. An “Establishment” is a single-shareholder (either a person or a company) entity while a “Company” is actually a Limited Liability Company and generally requires 2 or more shareholders. Both offer same operational benefits.
There are number of developed free zones in Dubai, UAE i.e Jabel Ali Free zone (JAFZA), Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), Ajman Free Zone, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), etc.
Each Free Zone is set to register companies in their own line of business and each one of them has a different set of requirements, cost and legal structure. Choosing the right jurisdiction depends on short term and long term objective of the firm and cost difference.
UAE FREE ZONES
Benefits That All Free Zones in UAE Offered
- 100% ownership of business
- 100% tax free (now 5% VAT is applied on few free zones)
- Import/Export activities
- 3 years visas for investors, staff and family members
- Greater growth potential due to strategic location
- Well established transport network and road connectivity
- Affordable cost for high quality labor
- 100% repatriation of profits and investments
- independent bank account opening and maintaining
- Warehouse facilities & virtual office facilities
Free zone is the Ideal space for doing any kind of local & international trading, services etc.
- Choose the right free zone according to your requirements. Few of these free zones support businesses on wider scale while others are for specific types of business activities
- Different free zones have their own rules and regulations to start a business. Number and type of required documents may also differ according to the type of business activity
- There is difference in share capital requirement of various free zones. Few of these may not require any share capital to start a business while others require minimum capital
- Trading between free zones and import/export activity is freely allowed without any tax or duty
- You will be required to pay 5% duty on goods and services if your business deals in Dubai mainland. This business activity is only possible through a distributor or agent
Type of Licenses
- Commercial license covering all kinds of trading activities
- Professional license covering professional services, other services, management consultancy or public relations
- Industrial license includes all manufacturing businesses or operations involving processing goods or packaging products for sale
What We Do
- Deliver strategic ideas on identifying the suitable free zone area for the client
- prepare all incorporation documents
- Name approvals and other governmental approvals
- Assistance in Bank account opening
- Acting as your personal advisors for all business registration and continuity
- Assistance in Audit reports & Book keeping
- Feasibility and project reports for the new incorporations and much more…
Submit a Review
very supportive staff
have never seen such supportive staff mems in my experience , ,working with this company has been a knowledgable experience ,they give expert ideas.
Miss Mishal of this firm is very resourceful and kept me updated with the new updates. They consultant and guide clients in a way that is easily digestible by them. Dealing with them is always very reliable approch. I will continue working with them for the have always shown me the right path.
Their reliable advisory had saved my company from countless disastrous decisions.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDING THEM!
Free Zone Company Formation
Reliable and rapidly growing agency in Dubai, Uae. Pristine staff and highly suggested agency for company formation in free zones. we appreciate their hardwork and efforts they put in our assginment.
If you are new to UAE and hoping to start business in free zones then please do check out their free consultation. It will benefit you in ways you can not imagine.
extremely low cost for expert advisory and robust pro services.
FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT
so the task was to create a free zone establishment in DUBAI AIRPORT FREEZONE. i was anxious intially bc i had never worked with RIZMONA BUSINESS CONSULTANCY but as i begin to see things going in the right direction, my anxiety vanished and they supported at every phase.
One thing I admire hte most about their service is their consistency at every task. I have been hiring them for various projects for 5 years now but never saw any change in their attitude or priority issues towards me. I have literally nothing to complain about.
Company Formation in Free Zone
Hired them to form company for myself in Hamriya Free Zone and I am more than satisfied by their work. rizmona took very less time to make it happen for me.
Their punctuality inspired me.
Riz & Mona
RizMona, according to my stance is the best business firm for any type of startup in UAE.
They might be the best people to guide you about free zone company formation in the entire UAE.
This firm might be the easiest to work with.
I came in contact with them to seek their help in Freezone Company Formation in UAE. They served the purpose perfectly with such good pricing scheme.
I am entirely satisfied by Rizmona. They have friendly consultants.
Free Zone Company
I would like to keep it short and simple, I am highly satified by the work of RizMona company.
Their experts answered every question of mine with confidence and facts. Satisfied.
Free Zone Company (FZC)
Riz & Mona Consultancy helped me well. I am thankful.