Just like other Emirates of the UAE, Ajman is also an amazing place to start a business. Situated on the Arabian Gulf Coast, Ajman is the smallest Emirate and features outstanding road connectivity. Thanks to this specialty, people from anywhere in the UAE can get here. There are countless investment opportunities in Ajman. Investors can invest their money in retail, maintenance, transportation, real estate, manufacturing, and construction industries.
Out of these industries, maintenance and transport businesses are quite popular ones in this Emirate. This business involves maintenance professionals that can do different types of maintenance work which includes woodworking, mechanical, and heating & air electronics maintenance. If you also want to jump into one of these industries, you require a general maintenance license in Ajman. Besides the license, you also need training before maintaining anything. Continue reading to learn more about the process of obtaining this license.
How to Obtain General Maintenance License in Ajman
You need a maintenance license to start a business in Ajman for providing maintenance services. People in the maintenance industry offer services in a variety of sectors.
Everywhere in the state, maintenance workers are in-demand for quite some time now. But before carrying out the maintenance tasks, they must possess a general maintenance license.
They carry out routine maintenance tasks and make repairs to keep properties and assets in perfect condition. Maintenance workers in the maintenance industry choose the building systems and equipment that require replacement.
While the process of obtaining a maintenance license varies from one emirate to another, the general procedure is the same in almost all of them. The same holds true for the Ajman maintenance license. The following are the steps for obtaining a general maintenance license in Ajman.
Step 1. Business Registration
The registration of your business should be your top priority when applying for a maintenance license in Ajman. A company must be launched in an Emirate of the UAE, Ajman in this case. Register your company name with the relevant state authority. The Department of Licensing or the Secretary of the Emirate can perform this registration.
Step 2. Required Training
You must complete maintenance training in order to obtain a maintenance license in the Emirate of Ajman When maintaining a building, you must use your strength to hang from a large structure to clean the exterior or perform other repairs.
You must obtain a certificate or some other approved recognition from an institute affiliated with the government to demonstrate your qualifications and eligibility for a general maintenance license in Ajman. Nevertheless, the specific training requirements vary from one Emirate to the other one.
Step 3. Apply for Insurance
To demonstrate your legal obligation to cover any loss or damage you could do to a customer’s property while carrying out maintenance tasks, you need to have insurance. Liability insurance is required by Emirate to guarantee that the clients will be compensated for the repairs.
To determine the minimum amount of insurance you should purchase and to obtain a list of insurance companies that sell policies in the Ajman Emirate, you can get in touch with the business licensing authorities.
Step 4. Contact the Agency
You must get in touch with a reputable agency to receive the application if you want to obtain the general maintenance license in Ajman. On their websites, many of these agencies give maintenance application forms.
Fill out the application form completely, including your name, business name, DBA, kind of company structure, address of your particular company, and the types of maintenance services you want to offer.
Step 5. Submit the Application Form
The last step is to submit the application form to the licensing department to obtain the general maintenance license.
Your proof of liability insurance, the application fee, and evidence of training, that your state requires at the time of application submission, must be included in the application form.
The state will assess your application and all supporting evidence when it has been submitted to the respective authorities. The state will grant you the general maintenance license after a period of roughly 30 days following the submission of your application.
Requirements for General Maintenance License in Ajman
Following are the required documents that you need before submitting your application for a general maintenance license:
- The manager’s and each shareholder’s personal information sheet. You will be given a template. The license information form is simple to complete.
- A resume or CV of the manager
- Power of Attorney signed, dated, and notarized designating the company as your legal counsel. It is so to ensure on the behalf of the shareholders or on your behalf. You will be given a template. It is crucial since it guarantees the Emirate’s confidence in you and makes it simple for you to obtain a maintenance license.
- Proof of registration trade name, done by the company
- Tenancy agreement containing the physical address of your business office. It is mandatory in Ajman. This is essential for setting up a successful maintenance business in Ajman.
- Passport copies of the business stockholders
- Copy of passport of the manager
- Proof of the activities for initial sanction, done by the company
Benefits of a General Maintenance License in Ajman, UAE
Investors find Ajman as a land of great business opportunities. Businesses of all sizes, big or small can be set up here with ease. People also support such businesses due to their profitability and success. A general maintenance license provides the following benefits:
- Tax-free license
- You can rent an office anywhere
- No yearly audit check
- No currency restrictions for this type of license in Ajman
- Can carry out business in the local market
- No limit on the number of activities
- Zero capital requirement
- No limit on visas
Main Activities Under General Maintenance License in Ajman, UAE
Any Maintenance Business can be started in Ajman or the rest of the UAE. You can start the following maintenance businesses in Ajman, UAE:
- Substituting bulbs and furniture assembly
- Precautionary and reactive maintenance
- Maintenance and repair of A/C works
- Garden design like preservation and prettification
- Fitting and changing of new locks
- Gypsum streamers and decorations in hospitals, offices, and shops
- All types of electrical wiring works
- Locket changing of the wire switches
- Placing pictures and frames on the wall
- Fitting blinds, fitting of bathrooms and all rooms
- Installing and fittings of all lights
- All types of wallpaper Decoration
- Installation of home appliances
- Roofing and flooring tasks
- Putting up railings of the curtains
- Flooring works include carpet flooring, vinyl flooring, wooden flooring, gulper flooring, altar flooring, and more.
- Wood floor wax removal and painting
- Silicon resealing of the bathroom and kitchen
- Soaking tap and putting up shelves
- Electrical and repair work
- All kinds of woodworking (gypsum and partition works)
- Exterior paint and interior paintworks
- Repair and sanitation works
- Adjustment and repair works
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I start a maintenance company in UAE?
You can easily start a maintenance company in UAE if you have a license. If you don’t have a license, you may not be able to start your business.
How can I get a trade license in Ajman?
You can get a trade license in Ajman by fulfilling the requirements and submitting an application form to the respective licensing authorities.
How can I get a maintenance license in Dubai?
You need the following documents to get a maintenance license in Dubai:
- A color scanned copy of a passport. (128 MB maximum file size)
- A priority list of five firm names.
- Previous resident, tourist visa, or entrance stamp from an airport in the UAE
- No Objection Certificate from Sponsor if UAE resident.
How can I start a maintenance company in Abu Dhabi?
You can start your maintenance company in Abu Dhabi by following these steps:
- Get a maintenance license in Abu Dhabi
- Do a tenancy agreement
- Form and notarize a services agency agreement or partnership agreement
Get Your General Maintenance License in Ajman With Riz and Mona
A general maintenance license in Ajman or UAE requires guidance from business setup consultants. It is crucial that you get in touch with business setup experts such as Riz and Mona. They will provide you with the information you require for getting a license.
Our professional setup consultants will respond to any of your inquiries on how to get an Ajman general maintenance license. Additionally, they will give you details about the approximate cost and how you can start your business in Ajman right away. Contact us now and obtain your license with little to zero effort.