Dubai provides best business and job opportunities among all the emirates of UAE. These opportunities are also one of the best in the world. It is the reason that entrepreneurs and job seekers are heading towards Dubai from all corners of the world. The job seekers will get great advantages while working in Dubai that is perhaps not available anywhere else in the world. They will get a tax-free salary, complete security, high lifestyle & comfort, better job prospects, global exposure along with numerous other benefits.
The scope and new opportunities for UAE jobseekers are increasing continuously in Dubai. The main reason is the continuous flourishing of business activities in Dubai. New companies are continuously opening in Dubai in both its mainland area and many free zones. As all types of businesses get a boost in Dubai, so job opportunities are also available in different fields.
UAE also has strict rules regarding minimum salary, so employees get a good reward for their services. The country also provides other incentives for workers. An example is the availability of a security deposit for job seekers in the UAE. These are a few of several important factors that make Dubai an attractive place for jobseekers from around the globe.
Things to do before arrival in Dubai
Like many other processes, starting a job also has a definite procedure in Dubai. This process must be initiated even before the arrival of an employee in the UAE. Following are important steps that have to be taken before entering Dubai for employment purposes.
- Initially, you will get a written job contract or a job offer letter from your new employer in Dubai. A job offer letter will include important details like job title, salary, starting date of employment, etc. After that, your employer will start the mandatory paperwork for your employment visa. It is not possible to apply for an employment visa without getting a job offer in Dubai.
- The employer will act as your sponsor. He will also pay the employment visa processing fee.
- After verification of the papers submitted by your employer, the immigration department of UAE will contact you. After receiving a work permit from MoHRE (Ministry of Human Resources & Emitarisation), you will be allowed to enter the UAE.
- This work permit is valid for two months. During this time period, you will be required to complete the whole process related to obtaining a work visa.
Employment visa process after arrival in Dubai
Obtaining a work visa in Dubai is not a simple process. This has several stages that must be completed in limited time in order to move the process smoothly. Following are important steps that one needs to take for successful completion of work visa process in Dubai.
- In the first step after entering Dubai, you will have to prove your health status by taking a health card from the Department of Health & Medical Services. You will submit two passport size photos, passport copy, employment visa application, written job offer verification and medical certificate (proving you are free from HIV, TB and Hepatitis C) to get a health certificate. This initial step is mandatory for foreign employees and getting an employment visa without a health card is not possible.
- Now, you will submit necessary documents to obtain labor cards from the Ministry of Labor Office Dubai. This will include one passport size photo along with photocopies of employer’s labor license, entry visa, medical records, and employment contract.
- In the next step, the foreign employee will apply for a residence visa. For this purpose, the residence visa application and necessary documents (photocopies of labor card, two passport size photos, original health certificate, original passport, and original entry permit) will be submitted to the Dubai General Directorate of Residency & Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) that will later issue the residence visa.
On the basis of an employment visa, the foreign employee can stay in Dubai for 60 days during which the job providing company will complete the whole medical and residential procedure of the employee. It is important to note that there are several categories in employment visa and there is a different fee structure for all these categories.
Important points to note
- Employment visa in Dubai is issued by the Ministry of Labour (MOL).
- The duration of this employment visa is two years. After this period, renewal of visa is required.
- Before leaving the UAE, it is mandatory for your employer to cancel your residency visa. It is a crime to start a new job in Dubai (or any other part of the UAE) without canceling the previous one in the country.
- Rules and regulations for Dubai free zone visa may differ from working visas in Dubai mainland.
If you are one of those who want to take advantage of the lucrative job opportunities available in Dubai and also desire to complete the whole employment visa process with ease and comfort, then you can contact Riz & Mona Consultancy. We are a Dubai-based firm that provides services of visa approval process through our experienced PROs. We are experienced in providing services for all types of visa services in Dubai including employment visas along with partner visa and family visa. You can talk to us via our landline # 971-4-5586339.
I am exactly looking for Dubai employment visa details. Thank you