Fujairah is one of the seven emirates of UAE. The geographical location of Fujairah makes it a unique one different from all other emirates. Fujairah is the only emirate present exclusively along the Gulf of Oman. All the other emirates are either located around Persian (or Arabian) Gulf or have access to both Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman. In contrast to other emirates, Fujairah is almost completely mountainous. These mountains bring more rain as compared to other emirates. This factor makes the climate of Fujairah slightly comfortable as compared to rest of UAE.
All the emirates of UAE are giving importance to free zones for their economic growth. Along with local industries, Fujairah is also relying heavily on free zones. An important free zone in the emirate is Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ). The specific free zone was established two decades ago adjacent to the Port of Fujairah. The port is a busy place where transportation of shipments is underway on weekly basis from neighboring countries, northern Europe, North America and Far East through Mediterranean, the Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf. FFZ is also close to Fujairah International Airport which is the only airport at the UAE East Coast. The geographical location and the proximity of important seaport and airport make FFZ an ideal location for investors.
Following are few important reasons that will attract investors to set up a company in Fujairah Free Zone:
- Easy access to nearby and global markets with sea and air routes
- All the facilities of a free zone are available including complete foreign ownership, 100% taxation free, complete repatriation of profits etc
- There are different levels of businesses available in FZZ for professionals, small investors and well established businesses including flexi desks, virtual offices, warehouses, branch offices, offshore companies and others
- The business setup process is quick and simple. It takes very little time and effort to start a business. Few companies can get registration in a day. Only necessary documents are demanded by FFZA (Fujairah Free Zone Authority) for starting a company
- Not only that setting up business is tax free, but starting a business is also quite cost effective. Starting cost and annual fee of business is very minimal while Fujairah is also relatively cheaper place as compared to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Both FFZA and the government of Fujairah know the importance of FFZ for their economy and these authorities are continuously designing friendly policies for investors
- There are number of investment fields present in FZA (IT, trading, service, heating & cooling, gold, recycling, textiles etc.) and the investors are free to invest in the sector of their choice
If you are looking for a cost-effective free zone in UAE that is also located along Gulf of Oman then Fujairah Free Zone should be your first choice. The free zone also provides easy to establish businesses in multiple sectors. In order to setup a company or individual business in FFZ, you can contact Riz & Mona Consultancy to make the process trustworthy and free from worries. The communication can be made via WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225.