UAE is providing one of the world’s best experiences for offshoring. An important aspect of offshore business in UAE is its availability in various locations. Offshore business is provided by various emirates of UAE and all these emirates have their own rules regarding businesses. This is a unique opportunity available in the country as such business in most of the other countries is limited to a single location. Apart from Dubai (JAFZA offshore) and Ras Al Khaimah (RAK offshore) identical business opportunities are also available in the emirate of Ajman.
Ajman Free Zone provides number of opportunities for entrepreneurs. One such lucrative and rapidly thriving business opportunity is the offshore business. Ajman Free Zone was established decades ago but it started providing offshore business opportunities just few years ago in 2014. Though the service is new, but it is backed up with the reputation of AFZA. Due to this reputation and the advantages it provide to business owners, there are currently several overseas companies having their businesses in Ajman while many others are seriously planning to do so. Ajman is an appropriate place for any individual or corporation to setup business due to the benefits and advantages it provide to company owners.
Following are few important points that will make you think seriously about taking full advantage of Ajman offshore for maximum growth of your business.
- There are two ways that you can optimize your tax savings with a company in Ajman Offshore. Like other offshore jurisdictions in UAE, Ajman is also free from various taxes that are applied on all the other onshore locations and several offshore locations also. An important thing to note is that Ajman offshore will also remain exempted from the newly implemented value added tax (VAT) in UAE. The second tax advantage related to Ajman offshore is the Double Tax Agreements (DTAs) of this jurisdiction in UAE with many countries. Doing business in these countries by an Ajman offshore company can save several types of taxes in both countries
- Privacy is another important aspect for Ajman offshore company. The names of beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are only required to be kept on private register and they are not made public
- The process of setting up an overseas company in Ajman is quite easy and quick. The process can be completed in just one day. A shareholder will only have to sign documents and the other process can be completed by registered agent of AFZA
- There is no need for an office space and its address. The address of register agent will be used as office agent
- Owner of Ajman offshore company can sale and purchase property in UAE
- Ajman offshore company is recognized all over the world
- Only 2 directors are required for establishment of an offshore company in Ajman
- The cost of company formation and renewal fee both are very low in the specific location
These are few important points that distinguish Ajman offshore from several other business jurisdictions. For opening an offshore company in Ajman, you can contact Riz & Mona Consultancy via WhataApp # 971-56-9971225. We are registered agents in UAE.