Dubai is an important destination for entrepreneurs and investors. Several professionals, specialists, and tourists visit and reside in Dubai. The process to enter and reside in Dubai needs completion of visa process. Visa stamping is a necessary document approval process that is required for all types of visas. This includes investor visa, family visa, employment visa, residential visa, etc. There are several steps that have to be taken before completing the visa stamping process in Dubai. An important one is the submission of required documents according to the type.
Documents required for Visa Stamping
Document submission is a mandatory requirement for this process. The documents may differ according to the type of visa. The applicant is also required to pay a prescribed fee. Following are important documents that are necessary:
- Original passport of the applicant
- Original entry permit
- Original medical certificates
- Medical Insurance
- Recent passports
- Emirates ID application (original Emirates ID of sponsor if applicable)
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the applicant
- Required license (according to visa type)
- LLC agreement (for investor visa)
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Copy of latest utility bills
Steps for Visa Stamping process
Visa stamping process for Dubai takes place in the Consulate and all required documents will be submitted there. Following are the important steps that must be taken for the successful completion of a whole process.
- The first step is to apply for your required visa through an appropriate channel.
- After completion of the visa process, you will receive a confirmation message on your account.
- The applicant will now book an appointment with relevant authorities by using his/her username and password.
- The next step is to submit all the required documents and pay the necessary fee on the date of appointment.
- The authority will issue a visa after checking all documents.
- In the last step, the Consulate will release the passport with visa stamping on it.
How to check Visa Stamping status?
In order to check status, you will require the following information.
- Visa application number
- Passport number of applicant
- First name of the applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- His/her gender and
You will enter all these details on the official website of the concerned authority. Through this, you will get comprehensive information about your visa status.
How many days does Visa Stamping take?
It normally takes 10-20 days and It is possible to get it earlier by paying an extra fee.
The visa stamping process demands assistance from a formidable consultancy firm. We at RIZ & MONA Consultancy have years of experience in providing assistance to our clients. You can easily Contact us via WhatsApp # 971-54-5821012 for any type of Visa Services in Dubai.