Dubai is a business hub for all types of companies. It is due to its support for different types of businesses on multiple levels. Opportunities are available for LLC formation in Dubai, branch/ representative offices for multinational and local companies, startup companies, professionals and several others. These business opportunities are available in Dubai mainland as well as in free zones. In order to accomplish office requirements of new company and small businesses, the government of Dubai has not only allowed but facilitating the establishment of virtual office.
Main purpose of setting up virtual office is to cater the needs of small entrepreneurs and professionals as they can achieve the advantages of a complete workplace without paying heavy fees. These virtual offices are preferred by large businesses also in rare cases. Following are the main reasons and advantages for which virtual offices are acquired by entrepreneurs.
- These virtual offices can be established in Dubai free zones
- As compared to traditional workplace, virtual office rent and maintenance cost is very low. But they provide almost same types of advantages (registered address for company, telephone number, conference room etc. according to its type) available in traditional offices
- If an entrepreneur wants to starts a company in Dubai but wants to know about the potential of his/her business in the market. Then he/she can setup virtual office before setting up a proper workplace after starting its business. This will assist the entrepreneur or investor to save money before launching the business
- If you can’t keep your presence in Dubai while having a business here, then you can use virtual office for maximum benefit. You will remain in touch with your partners and clients and can use the virtual office for communication and business address
- Famous business centers provide good business opportunities but they are quite expensive. Virtual offices provide cost-effective solution to this problem
- There is minimum requirement of employees in case of traditional workplaces. There is no such compulsion in virtual office
- You as business owner can work from home in Dubai but can’t use your home address on business cards, websites and other marketing media. Virtual office will assist you in this case as it will be used as official address of your business
How to set up virtual office in Dubai Free zone:
As stated above, virtual offices can only be established in different free zones. All these free zones have different regulating and administrative bodies. So, their procedures and documents required can be different. The cost of these virtual offices also depends on the type of services that you want to attain through them. Following are main types of virtual offices available in Dubai.
- Virtual office for marketing only provides business address to company owners. They can use the name “Dubai” while marketing their business. This type of virtual office doesn’t provide physical workplace space, residence visa and corporate bank account.
- Dormant virtual office offers shared telephone/fax number and business address for invoicing purpose. It provides best opportunity for web-based businesses that are operated from home.
Virtual office provides best solution for several types of businesses and in different conditions. But only a reliable and experienced consultancy firm can assist you in completing the whole procedure conveniently. For this purpose, you can contact Riz & Mona Consultancy via our email address email@example.com or WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225.