Dubai is hub of business for entrepreneurs all around the world and their efforts are increasing from the passage of time in the development of city. One such example is the construction of Dubai South Free Zone. The specific free zone is a city in itself with the construction of various districts to cater all the requirements of entrepreneurs. The purpose of this free zone is to create a society where people would like to invest, work and live in a healthy and happy environment. It means that the free zone is not contained to provide business opportunities for investors but its mission is to facilitate them to live happily with their family in one of the world’s best environments of self-sustained city. In this way, this free zone is completely different and unique as compared to other free zones and business areas in Dubai and UAE.
As the name implies, the under-constructed free zone is located in the south of the city close to Jebel Ali Port. Dubai South is located between Emirates Road and Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road. The city is divided in the areas of aviation district, golf district, commercial district, logistics district, exhibition district and residential district. There is an under-constructed Al Maktoum Int. Airport in Dubai South that will become world’s largest airport after its completion.
Why you should consider investing in Dubai South:
- Dubai South Free Zone is in the proximity of Dubai International Airport and Jabel Ali Port that provides suitable opportunity for logistics
- The Expo 2020 will be organized in the Exhibition District of Dubai South. Entrepreneurs with their businesses in Dubai South will get highest advantage of this important international economic event
- After its completion, Dubai South will provide best support for logistics of goods through (under constructed) world’s largest airport (Al Maktoum International Airport) and its adjacent districts (logistics and aviation) that are specifically designed for this purpose
- The said free zone is not limited to business, but it allows a complete lifestyle opportunity. There is a residential district for accommodation of whole family and golf district for sports and entertainment. It allows permanent settlement due to its large area of 144 km2 (around double the size of Hong Kong Island) and the presence of large number of people from around the world (the free zone can accommodate around 1 million people after its completion)
- Setting up of various types of industries are allowed in Dubai South including food & beverages, hospitality, retail, IT, education etc
- It will provide all the benefits of a free zone including 100% repatriation of profits and capital, 0% tax (along with exemption form import and export duties) and complete foreign ownership of a company
How to setup business in Dubai South:
The construction work in Dubai South is underway on a very fast rate and most of the work will be completed before Expo 2020. You should not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the best business and residential support provided by Dubai South Free Zone.
To start a company in the specific free zone, you will initially apply for pre-qualification by providing basic details to get booking. In the next step, you will provide details about your company to complete the application process after which you will submit the application. After approval by the authority, you will pay complete fee and original documents to Dubai South. This will complete the whole registration process. To conveniently complete all these steps, you can take services of Riz & Mona Consultancy as we have years of experience in establishing businesses in free zones, mainland and offshore areas in Dubai and other emirates of UAE. You can contact us via our WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225.