Custom code registration is required for businesses intending to import or export products from Dubai. For this purpose, it is mandatory for companies to obtain a valid trading/commercial license in UAE. If a company owns valid license, then it can register for performing multiple services.
How to Apply
Interested companies can apply for custom code by submitting online application via Dubai Trade Portal. Application must be accompanied by all the necessary documents. These include:
- A passport copy of authorized person
- A copy of valid trade license
- An undertaking letter (for companies with professional license only)
After payment of charges and review of application by authorities, a unique code will be generated electronically for client. The charges of new custom client code are AED 100.
Renewal of Custom Code
Custom client code is renewed annually. This renewal procedure requires the same application submission process via Dubai Trade Portal. The application will be submitted along a copy of the trade license. Custom code renewal fee is AED 25.
Services We Provide
- Generate new custom client code (completing the whole procedure of application and document submission)
- Renew annual custom code
- Company registration in Dubai Chamber of Commerce
- Company and item registration in DM (Dubai Municipality)